Last night was Princess Night at our local Chick-Fil-A. Since we get so much out of their Tuesday Family Nights, I offered to facepaint if they could ever use me. Well, they called and asked if I'd come to Princess Night. I started at 5 pm and did not even get to stand up and stretch until the last face was painted at 9 pm (it was supposed to end at 8!). I did countless princess "crowns" and unicorns, and I stopped counting kids after the 50th one sat down. Needless to say, facepainting was a hit that night, and it went well with the castle bounce house, the princess etiquette lessons and photographer offering portraits. I handed out lots of business cards and I'm hoping for a few facepainting jobs to come my way. It's something I love to do!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Calling All Princesses!
Last night was Princess Night at our local Chick-Fil-A. Since we get so much out of their Tuesday Family Nights, I offered to facepaint if they could ever use me. Well, they called and asked if I'd come to Princess Night. I started at 5 pm and did not even get to stand up and stretch until the last face was painted at 9 pm (it was supposed to end at 8!). I did countless princess "crowns" and unicorns, and I stopped counting kids after the 50th one sat down. Needless to say, facepainting was a hit that night, and it went well with the castle bounce house, the princess etiquette lessons and photographer offering portraits. I handed out lots of business cards and I'm hoping for a few facepainting jobs to come my way. It's something I love to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now those are some cool shots! The kids have a 'supermom'.
Heard all the great stuff about chick a fil and haven't tried it yet.. though I did get a free chicken sandwich coupon from Rock the Universe (which is only good in Central Florida..figures).
beautiful! i wish we could do a princess themed birthday party, but i'm the only princess in my house...
Post a Comment