It was an all-day event. We picked, we bagged, we cleaned, we pealed. Then we baked. All in all, we made about a dozen crisps and cobblers, some of which we passed out to our friends and neighbors, and some of which we greedily kept for ourselves. So if you weren't one of the lucky ones, there's always next year.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Peach Day 2008
It was an all-day event. We picked, we bagged, we cleaned, we pealed. Then we baked. All in all, we made about a dozen crisps and cobblers, some of which we passed out to our friends and neighbors, and some of which we greedily kept for ourselves. So if you weren't one of the lucky ones, there's always next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like good family time. I was not a "lucky one" this time, and I expect mine to be on my front step next year...
Love the blog...now the fun part is keeping it up! :)
Love it! Ya'll look fabulous, too! I'm sure my family would love it if I had time to do a blog with pictures! =D
Thanks for thinking us. Geat to see and hear about the family, since we don't get together nearly often enough.
mmm peaches.
I picks me some peaches too..
I just go to the farmer's market and get them from the top of the fruit basket where all the shorty shorts can't reach
:)
big bros: taking web grammer to an even lower level.
Post a Comment